We are really excited to welcome current Year 11 students to Poole High Sixth Form on Wednesday 28 June for our Year 12 Step Up Day.
The idea of Step Up Day is to give students a flavour of what it is like to be a Sixth Form student at Poole High Sixth Form. Students will get a chance to try their chosen lessons, meet their teachers and peers, find their way around the Sixth Form area, ask any questions they have and most importantly, have a fun day!
The itinerary for the day is as follows:
- 8.00am - Arrival and registration at the Merchants Hall in the Sixth Form building
- 8.25am – Welcome assembly in the M&M Hall
- 8.55am – Taster lesson 1
- 9.55am – Taster lesson 2
- 10.55am – Break
- 11.15am – Taster lesson 3
- 12.15pm – Taster lesson 4
- 1.15pm – Lunch – Pizza & refreshments provided in the Merchants Hall
- 1.55pm – Team building enrichment activity
- 2.55pm – Finish
Please complete the following Google form to confirm attendance.
We advise that students bring trainers for the afternoon enrichment activity and writing equipment paper for taster lessons.