Student Equipment List
Equipment you must have everyday
- 3 or more black or blue biros for written work
- Red and green biros.
- 2 or more pencils for graphs and other drawings
- 4 or more coloured pencils or pens for more detailed diagrams
- A Scientific Calculator with square root functions (we recommend the CASIO FX83GT)
- A ruler, preferably 30cm and in good condition
- A rubber
- A highlighter pen
- A protractor for measuring angles
- A pencil sharpener
- A Pair of compasses
A complete pencil case as shown on the left can be purchased on wisepay for £10.70 (https://www.wisepay.co.uk/store/generic/template.asp?ACT=nav&mID=237775&prev=true)
This contains all the equipment students need for their daily lessons.
Equipment for food technology is provided, however students will need to bring in their own ingredients.