To reassure our whole community, key changes to support Covid 19 precautions will include:
- Distanced pedestrian access to the site will be increased to reduce the risk of cross contamination (limited traffic on site)
- Masks will be worn on site
- Year Groups will be taught in physical zones to make contact tracing manageable
- On days when PE is timetabled, PE kit will be ‘worn as uniform’ to negate the use of changing rooms
- As before, students will need to be fully equipped as lending and swapping cannot occur
And all of the above will complement our strategic focus upon a ‘knowledge rich curriculum’ .
Please see our summary and information links here: