Our aim at Poole High School is to ensure that all students are:
• Valued as individuals, each with a unique contribution to make.
• Inspired to achieve their best, both academically and practically.
• Empowered to succeed in life and make great choices which enrich the lives of others.
In addition we aim to ensure that all staff are also Valued, Inspired and Empowered:
• Valued: each as a significant part of the team; their contributions recognised & acknowledged.
• Inspired to be ever-improving practitioners, dedicated to passing on their expertise to others.
• Empowered to fulfil their roles effectively and enrich the whole school community.
As a Rights Respecting School, these aims are underpinned by the principles of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.