Our aim at Poole High School is to ensure that all students are:
• Valued as individuals, each with a unique contribution to make.
• Inspired to achieve their best, both academically and practically.
• Empowered to succeed in life and make great choices which enrich the lives of others.
In addition we aim to ensure that all staff are also Valued, Inspired and Empowered:
• Valued: each as a significant part of the team; their contributions recognised & acknowledged.
• Inspired to be ever-improving practitioners, dedicated to passing on their expertise to others.
• Empowered to fulfil their roles effectively and enrich the whole school community.
As a Rights Respecting School, these aims are underpinned by the principles of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.